TheraPacer™ Jaw Mobilizer
The Therapacer Mobilizer mobilizes the patients jaw for increased range-of-motion and improved joint function, especially for those patients unable to use other jaw motion rehab device or not responding to alternative physical therapy and rehab devices. The system provides easy programmable therapy, is transportable, hospital safe, and responsive to patients clenching and muscle spasms.
Please call us at 1-800-206-8381 for more information about ordering and pricing.
The Therapacer™ Jaw Mobilization system is a quiet, lightweight, computer-controlled device that provides customized therapy to patients recovering from joint dysfunction, trauma, fibrotic ankylosis, and craniofacial disorders.
- Designed for in-home therapy
- Prevents Recurring Ankylosis
- Reinforces Functional Jaw Structure
- Increased range-of-motion (ROM)
- Nourishes joint tissues
- Reduces post-surgical and chronic joint pain
- Improves jaw function and chewing cycle
- Conservative, non-traumatic therapy
Mechanical therapy recurring ankylosis, arthrofibrosis, and non-response to alternative jaw rehabilitation.