Orapeutic™ Oral Pain Reliever
Non-Opioid Pain Relief And Protection For All Oral Wounds.
Orapeutic™ Oral Hydrogel Wound Dressing is an all-natural gel designed to protect the oral tissues and manage oral pain.
Download the Orapeutic™ Brochure and Rx-Order form below.
How Orapeutic™ Works
Orapeutic™ adheres to oral tissue, forming a protective barrier between the wound and further irritation or contamination. Orapeutic's gel matrix maintains a moist wound environment and prevents initiation of a pain signal.
How to Order?
- Complete Orapeutic™ Rx-Order form. Download the Orapeutic™ Brochure and Rx-Order form below.
- Fax form to 303-480-9115.
- Pharmacy processes prescription and insurance claim, contacts patient & ships Orapeutic™ kit.
Whats in it?
A proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients including:
- Acemannan (Aloe Poly Acetyl Mannan) - Pain reliever, aids healing
- Xylitol- Antimicrobial
- Eugenol - Pain reliever, antimicrobial
- Thymol - Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial
- Cinnamon- Antimicrobial
Indications for use?
- Manages the pain of oral wounds, mouth sores, injuries, and ulcers of the oral mucosa.
- Adheres to oral tissue and forms a protective barrier between the wound and further irritation & contamination .
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Generalized Lesion or Mucositis (any grade) - Application = 3ml, 4-6x/day
- Localized Lesion (ulcer, incision, trauma, etc.) - Application = 1ml, 6-8x/day
Can't see the download links? Browser or security software preventing you from seeing the Dropbox files? Visit our Download Files on Dropbox directly here.
Orapeutic™ is a trademark of Forward Science.