The MBI™ McCain-Burris Imaging Prop offers three clear ROM options of 20mm, 30mm, and 40mm to STANDARDIZE the request and implementation of open-mouth imaging. The MBI Imaging Prop promotes diagnostic MRI images of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) in both rotation and translation.
Developed in collaboration with Dr. Joseph McCain, DMD FACS and Dr. Briana Burris, DDS, the MBI Imaging Prop simplifies and clarifies open-mouth imaging of the temporomandibular joint for technicians and requesting doctors.
3 Targeted Openings for Standardization of Open-Mouth Images
- 20mm, 30mm & 40mm for hinge and slide documentation
- Simplify imaging requests
- Clear protocol for imaging techs
- Designed to reduce risk of overstretching patients
- Prevent unnecessary and costly follow-up MRI imaging
Available individually (CR5210), 5-packs (CR5210-05) or 20-packs (CR5210-20).