- OraStretch Press
- General Medical and Dental Information
- Head & Neck Cancer, Radiation Therapy
- Heat & Cold Therapy - Face, Neck Jaw
- Jaw Function, Trismus, and Jaw Therapies
- Liquid & Soft Diets and Recipes
- Dysphagia & Oral Motor Control
- Oral Hygiene
- XEROS™ Dry Mouth Pump
- Product Review
- Surgery - Jaw, Facial, Oral, Cosmetic, Orthognathic
- Surgical Recovery - Jaw, Facial, Oral, Cosmetic, Orthognathic
- TheraBite System
- TMJ Disorder - TMD
- Xerostomia, Dry Mouth
- NutriSqueeze™ Pouches and Bottles
- Webinar on Trismus and Xerostomia for the Head & Neck Cancer Patient
- Medicare Coverage for the TheraBite System
- How do I clean pads on the TheraBite system? How do I apply or replace the bitepads? I do I remove them? Here is a guide with tips and tricks.
- Why can't I Suck out of a Straw after Wisdom Teeth Removal and Oral Surgeires?
- Recovery Advice for having your Wisdom Teeth Pulled.
- What is included with the TheraBite System? An overview of the device, its parts, and what they do.
- Warning: TMD “Diagnostic Tools” Proven To Be Inaccurate
- Do I have to go to the Dentist every six months? Should I?
- Don't risk infection, Most People aren't Washing their Hands or are Doing it Wrong. Are you?
- Breakfast Blitz Smoothie. Protein with great seeds and fruit.
Posted by Linda Shafto on 6/15/2012 to General Medical and Dental Information
Some patients complain about everything, and hand their doctor a diagnostic jigsaw puzzle, loaded with confusing facts and conflicts. But other patients down-play pertinent information to themselves, leaving out critical information.
Do you downplay symptoms? Don't want to be a hassle? Dr. Moser makes clear that it is best to be up front and honest with your healthcare provider, so they can make an accurate diagnosis and treatment for your ailment.
In our experience at CranioRehab, many of our patients frequently misinterpret TMJ (temporomandibular joint) symptoms. They see the symptoms as migraine headaches, or teeth and mouth problems. Some have neck, jaw and upper back pain, all of which can be associated to a TMJ problem. It is important to recognize a TMJ issue early and treat appropriately. Learn more about TMJ symptoms on our website, here.
Read the full article at Web MD on "The Fine Art Of Explaining Your Symptoms"